Monday 2 May 2016

Ishita's Writing

Week 29….picture prompt…

It sounded like violin music, calling for me, pulling me closer and closer. I couldn’t resist it. I took off towards the stairs, longing to see the wondrous truth behind it. My mind was hypnotized by its beauty. I finally came to a stop at the wall of the basement.
I reached out and touched the wall. It was rough against my skin, which was turning pale. I tried to pull my hand out but it was too late. The wall was draining all the colour out of my body, bone by bone. I tried to scream but nothing came out. My pale skin was turning into stone. I took one last look at my kingdom…. I was gone.

Week 27 …...beautiful, camera, brown, hard, worried
I have always dreaded my science teacher's lessons. This lesson was just as boring as always. I was picking at the side of my hard desk until...BOOM!

I lift my head up quickly to see the face of my worried teacher staring at the beautiful brown catastrophe on his desk. I snake my camera on the surface of my desk and sneak a picture. This lesson was not ordinary!!

Week 26…...but how can something so tiny……...
      
It was a bright morning and I was just about to walk through the huge, glossy, smooth, marble doors of my new school. I see a few girls standing near room 8. I asked them where room 3 was and they told me it was on level 4. I walk toward the doors of the elevators, get inside and click number 4, ready to start the day. All until the elevator stops. Everything zooms upwards along with me. I can sense the ground coming near so I start screaming. How can something so tiny cause such a huge catastrophe?

By Ishita


Week 25…….. So that is why I’m always last…..
I've always wanted to be in the believe it or not books.  I look at everyone on the page of my favourite volume “ Amazing feats and humongous feasts.”
As the day goes by it is finally time to go home.  My face is twisting into a smile. Instantly that grin turns upside down into a frown.
“ Put these cross country notices straight in your bags” NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
It is unfortunately the day of cross country. I have no athletic ability, so you can guess that I did not win and so that is why I’m always last!

So now I'm in the book with the record of the most losses!

Week 14…… as I turned around it changed shape…..
As I woke up I had a feeling, that this day would not be ordinary. Yet as I looked around everything seemed quite normal.
After I got dressed I walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. But I forgot my watch so I went to get it. As I turned around it changed shape, The whole kitchen was...UPSIDE DOWN! I turned around again, blinked a couple of times and faced the kitchen freshly. It was still upside down. I pinched myself twice but the kitchen was still hanging from the ceiling. I wasn’t dreaming.
What was going on!?!?!?


Week 13…...wide, orange, crocodile, within, collapsed

As she walked to the crocodile enclosure all she could feel was sorry for all the animals stuck in the zoo. The orange she had eaten earlier was bungee jumping inside her stomach. Although the enclosure was wide enough she still collapsed inside - It was so sad for her.

How would you feel if you were separated from your family and stuck within a cage for people to stare at. Is that fair?


Week 12…. The prank!

I gingerly carried them to the woodcarvers cottage.
“Give me the legs” he growled fiercely.
I gave him the fake plastic legs with red, ruby blood drizzled all over them like maple syrup on pancakes.
“Here’s the pot” grumbled the carver.
After a whole hour of glueing everything into the pot, we stood back and admired our savage prank…..We took the pot and carried it to the middle of the long, super spooky driveway.
”ARGHHHH” I heard my annoying sister’s blood-curdling, high pitched scream…
My mischievous prank was a success!


Five sentence challenge week 5
Fireworks

“Bang!”

“What’s that” whispered a shocked and slightly scared Jasmine. She stood up and ran to the kitchen. Fireworks were going bang everywhere. She hated it.


100 Word Challenge: Week 11, Greetings humans of earth
Peaky’s mission in space


“Greetings humans of earth”. I have discovered something beyond belief. I have discovered ruins of a spaceship which has to be at least 2000 years old. It has some sort of absurd logo on it. The whole thing is completely demolished and there is no way that me and my alien friends up here can fix it. We would really appreciate it if your people with bubbles around their heads could come up here and help us take the pieces down to earth and help me figure out a way to help aliens breathe on earth, so we can help different people of different kinds to live.


Week 22…..violin, yellow, eaten, swept, airplane.


The Day


I wake up in the morning and I suddenly realize it was the day; the day when I get to miss my entire school day to hop onto an airplane to ….Canada!


When we board the flight my ears get swept away with the soft and gentle violin music floating around the plane. “Why are all the seats yellow?” I hear somebody ask as they sit on the seats.


Next we hear this: “Welcome aboard flight 23 to Vancouver. We hope you enjoy the journey.”


Then… it takes off. After that we get some food. I could have eaten 26 bowls of pasta.


I can’t wait to get there.

by Ishita

Week 17  “.....stairway to sky……”


Unexpected Vacation Surprise


It was an ordinary day and I was having breakfast in the hotel my dad booked in Vancouver. My family decided to go to the beach so we got our swimming togs and went.


My parents said my brother and I could go play so we went and sat under a oak tree.
I was just lost in a book, but when I looked up I saw this long twisting marble staircase which was outlined with beautiful flowers.
I stood up and started walking towards the stairs.


I heard my brother shouting ”Stop, stop!”  but I was so curious so I took one step on the staircase and it whisked me away.
It was a staircase to the sky

By Ishita


Week 16 “....suddenly…..”


My amazing morning


I wake up in the morning feeling excited and popping with joy. I  l shoot up out of bed and run to wake up my brother and parents.


Suddenly I yell “Today’s the day, finally we are  going to alaska.” “oh, we completely forgot, anyway let’s get moving.” so we packed our luggage as quick as a mouse running from a cat.


Soon enough we were at the airport, 3 hours early!


After a while of waiting it was time to start boarding. “Ding dong” we heard “ air new zealand flight 2435 is ready for boarding. I could not wait.  


By Ishita

No comments:

Post a Comment