Monday 2 May 2016

Olivia's Writing

Week 28….people moulded into the wall

A shrill cry echoed into the mist. Hard, rough, melancholy tears dripped down the wall. Curved lines started forming onto the war torn wall. But nothing impresses anyone. No one was interested - poor wall. My happy adventuress face turned into a dry sorrowful face. This poor piece of art was turned into an abhorrent piece of nothing. Feeble light colours change into a dark unseen “painting”. All I could do was watch as the world fell into disrepair. There was nothing I could do; it was too late. They had come, they had conquered.

Week 27……. Beautiful, brown, worried, camera, hard….


I didn’t mean to kill her. “Click” my camera went; a perfect picture for my horror story. Blood ran down his neck. A shrill cry echoed into the mist. I wandered into the graveyard forgetting about what had just happened.
My   luscious, beautiful, wavy, brown hair stood on end. A shiver raced down my spines, A lump came into my throat.…….. Coming here was a bad idea. The moon was here. My neck shrinked, my two spines cracked. Something was watching me. My worried face grew more hard.

Week 26…..but how can something so tiny….


Darkness turned me into a coved in cave. Thinking deeply into my thoughts. The wind howled, forming a cold chill inside me. I walk into the kitchen. The floorboard creaks, shaking more and more constantly as I walk closer and closer to the kitchen.
“What is wrong with my living room.”
I look couch to couch….. “Ruined all ruined.” I said.
I walk into the kitchen. My home is destroyed. A tree was lying inside my kitchen and a big hole was up at the top of my ceiling.
“Ouch” I said Something bit me - a mouse!!!!
But how can something so tiny cause so much destruction!


Week 25…….so that’s why I am always last…

I was sitting down bored, clutching onto my school bag like I was scared, afraid of something ahead of me! I stood up, opened the door to the library, stepped in and left the door to a loud big bang behind me. I picked up a random book, opened the page and started reading!

'Once upon a time there was a black seagull…..'
Wait, something doesn't feel right.
Suddenly the door to the library started to shatter and I disappeared having no idea where I was travelling. I closed my eyes then opened them again. I stood up and then saw people staring at me like I did something wrong. I challenged them to a  running race and they said yes. They started running like every single other time I race…..ahh so that’s why I’m always last…..   

Week 14……as I turned around it changed shape……

I was home alone, in the dark, afraid of what was going to happen. Clutching onto my bed too scared to open my eyes. But suddenly I needed a drink of water. So I had to be brave and walk out to the kitchen. I knew something was wrong; this night was not an ordinary night. I walked downstairs forgetting about why I was down here.  I decided that I needed some fresh air. I reached for the doorknob and as I turned around it changed shape, I knew I was locked in.  A sound was coming from the kitchen. Was I getting robbed? I knew I was not alone.  



Week 13…...wide, Orange, crocodile, within, Collapsed…..

I was lost inside a forest, I knew that somebody would end up finding me within five minutes.
I’m surrounded by orange trees. I feel my mouth start watering continuously when a juicy orange drops from the tree straight into my hand. But suddenly I hear a tree shaking. I knew that I wasn’t alone. The thing gets closer and closer to me.  
A memory flashes into my brain how I collapsed when I was younger, while my sister was creeping up on me.  
I see the shadow of the creature. It looks like a crocodile. I was right, it was a crocodile. Its wide, glowing eyes  staring straight at me.
I am afraid..….  

Week 12….sculpture….

The marvellous Mysterious monster

I searched and searched  for something interesting to blow my mind. I turn around and see a disgusting view of a lobster-looking thing. It starts swelling up with a fire blazing colour. Finally I had something that made me interested. This pot is related to the story my grandad told me to scare me when I was little. My grandad was telling the truth, this murderous creature was real. So all those stories must be true. I have a better look at this marvellous creature. Then the creature suddenly moves and stops swelling A pair of legs starts growing up the side.
What was going to happen next……….. ?

5 Sentence Challenge: Week 5…...Fireworks……


Fireworks filling the sky with sparkles dropping onto the ground. The wonderful colours in the air: Flaming fire red/orange, Pinky pink, Grassy green & lavender purple. What loud noises in the beautiful midnight blue sky. The fizzing sounds filling my ear with joy. What a wonderful fizzing night I have.


100 Word Challenge: Week 11…. Greeting humans of earth...

Peaky's mission in space

Greetings humans beans of earth! I have some very important news to tell you, The moon might be a safe place to live on. So I am going to blast off into space. I think that you guys can help the me by sending fireworks up to the moon to signal me to  start looking around on Mars, to see if anything isn’t safe for us human beans to live on. You may not be understanding what IT is saying but you must listen very closely to your awesome master. I am sorry but now I has to go and save earth.  

    

Week 24 - "The Guard" (Alcatraz Photo)


I am in so much shame. what would I do with that fame?
I can hear the bell throughout the cell
I can feel the faint feeling of the ceiling
It is hard working as guards when you could be posting cards
I don’t like it, I don’t like any more
I just don’t like it I want to shut the door
I can’t quit my parents want me fit
There is not time to commit a crime  
I am ready to post a card no more time for a guard
It is time to love my life in fame.


Week 22”........violin yellow swept eaten airplane”.


The Journey of a lifetime

I’m walking along the corridor of the airplane and I stare at the different people on the plane. One of the kids on the plane was even playing on their violin. On the other side of the plane I saw a student eating and rotten yellow apple which was making me want to puke. I past everyone to go to the toilet but the captain of the plane made me sit back down into my seat. As I walk down the plane it swept side to side. I fell onto the person who had eaten the rotten apple. Then I stood up and jumped back up the corridor and opened the hatch at the front of the hatch and I dab as I jump off the airplane.


by Olivia



Week 17 "......Staircase to the Sky”


The staircase and I


It was a sunny morning. My mum came into my bedroom and opened the curtain when I was still in bed asleep. I woke up as soon as she opened it. There was something shining outside so I went out to see what it was. It was too shiny to see by my house so I walked down to the beach to see if I could see what it was. When I got down to the beach I could see It was a staircase that looked as if it led up into the sky. I thought I should walk up it.  I was never seen again once I walked up the stairs.  


By Olivia

Week 16”.........suddenly……..”


The Cat beside the road


The night was cold and as black as coal.  Everyone was inside dreaming of a summer day. There was only a little sound of the cat beside the road.
 The cat was a night changer and no one was brave enough to pick up the cat and be the cat’s owner. But suddenly the cat saw a shadow of something and sprang at the shadow. Then a little girl popped up behind a wall and grabbed the cat. She brought the cat inside.
A week later the girl was missing.


By Olivia Merrilees

No comments:

Post a Comment