Thursday 10 November 2016

Logan's Writing

As I turn around it changed shape

Christmas catastrophe

It's now christmas day and the whole family was sitting round the christmas tree waiting to open the presents. But first we need to have breakfast, with mince pies and turkey  viciously trying to persuade me not to eat them. As we sit down every one digs into the meal as I try to guess what's in my presents. Then mum says “Come and have something to eat darling.”

As I turned  around it changed shape. It was one of the presents and it was one of mine. It turned from a box into a gigantic circle. Mum said “ What did we get Logan for christmas?”


Week 12 - The legs

“Sir, sir the legs are ready,” I said
“I'm coming now,” said the master.
“I hope the legs are good enough for my master,” I muttered. “If not, I won’t be home for dinner.”
I put the new legs in the pot as I heard the thumping of my master coming down the steps.
THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!
I quickly stirred the pot with the legs in and poured the spices in.
THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

The master came in the room and tried my marvelous creation. My head was thinking weird things at that moment. The creation is...

5 Sentence Challenge: Week 5 - Fireworks

Boom crackle pop. Fireworks are such fun colourful explosions that light up the night but sadly kill a lot of innocent people. Fireworks are normally lit on Guy Fawkes day and I personally think it is the most colourful day of the year. When the fireworks go up in the air you get deafened by the sound of them screaming for their worthless lives. Boom, boom, boom and that's a firework for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment