Sunday 29 April 2018

Emily's Writing

Week 33:
This spikey looking fruit, [yes this is actually a fruit].
As I was saying this fruit is called the durian.
I will be telling you a story of a little girl.
“Nooooooo,” Talina shouted as her dog Jake came rushing round the corner
barking like mad and jumped onto his mistress.
“Fine, I’ll take you for a walk,” Talina managed to pant out.
She grabbed the leash and they walked out into the air.
She flattened her pinafore down but something stopped her.
A horrible smell was coming out of a green thing.
“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH” she ran back inside with Jake.    


Week 32: …but I didn’t understand the instructions…


My hands trembled as I picked up the the glass tube full of a green liquid that looked  like pickle juice. I tried to pour the substance into a bigger canister full of volcanic rock.
A jar full of melted rubber also sat beside me.
As soon as I had dropped the pickle juice liquid into the volcanic rock I regretted it.
“Poof” my notebook  had caught on fire.
I dropped it  sending flames across the floor.  My teacher came across.
“Who is the making of this?’’
“Me,’’ I said.  
“Detention now!’’

“But I didn’t understand the instructions!’’ I wailed.


Week 31: Night ZooKeeper:Can you invent a magical animal
that could live in the pink lake or animal hospital and tell us all about them?


In the depths of the forest by the pink lake lives a beautiful grey wolf.
But she is no ordinary wolf because whatever she walk on starts to heat up.
Her face has a delicately crafted magical leaf halo over her head.
She has the most stunning blue eyes that you have ever seen.
Her necklace is made of an enchanting black stone that has been passed
from generation to generation in the wolf family.
As she moves her body it sways gently like the wind flowing through the forest.
She loves to hunt in the pink lake for fish.

Week 30: …..”when did it arrive?” I said


It was christmas morning and my family and I had just finished a delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs and bacon.  As we were unwrapping the presents I heard a faint meow from outside. I raced to the door and opened it...I was startled to see a little kitten. I shouted to my mum and dad. They came rushing over and their jaws dropped as they set their eyes on the pretty little kitten.
“When did it arrive?” I said to my mum and dad.

“I don’t know sweety," Mum replied. “You can keep it until we find its owner.”


Week 29: shouted, grave, crimson, frantically, misty


“Come here”! shouted Layla, her voice grave to her pony Comet.
Comet is a skewbald 14.2 hand high pony with dark crimson patches. Comet responded immediately.
“Come on my boy” Layla called again.
Comet emerged from the mist and fog then a misty coloured dog appeared. “Hi Joc,” Layla said to Joc.

Joc started to bark frantically as an after shock was coming. My cat Mosy came running out of the house. I bent down, waiting for the after shock. It felt like only yesterday that the earthquake happened. I started to tack Comet up. We were leaving for Kaikoura.

No comments:

Post a Comment