Sunday 29 April 2018

Kingston's Writing



Once upon a time there was a durian and he was very naughty.  
Once, when his parents were sleeping he woke up and started to make trouble.
He went to the kingdom of Stautpart,
stole the king and queen’s crown and jewellery and ran away.
When he got home he started to dig a hole for it.
Then he ran away and got more precious stuff.
Soon, he couldn’t  think of what else he could steal.
When his parents woke up they thought that their child had got kidnapped
so they called the durian police but the durian police were already catching him.

When they caught him and he returned home
he gave back all the precious stuff.


Week 32: …but I didn’t understand the instructions…


The Portal


Once upon a time there was a little boy called Max.
Max had a portal and his dad said if he went through the portal
he could get stuck in another dimension.
A couple of days later Max forgot what his dad had said about the portal.
When Max asked his dad he said “Too bad Max.’’
“But I didn’t understand the instructions,” said Max.
The next night he woke up and accidentally stumbled into the portal.
Max had made a big mistake.
He saw aliens, monsters and lots of space junk.
A couple of days later he found the portal that returned home.

Now, Max’s dad has learned a lesson to listen to Max.



Week 31: Night ZooKeeper:Can you invent a magical animal
that could live in the pink lake or animal hospital and tell us all about them?


The  Leaporsche

The Leaporsche is a Leopard and it can turn into a Porsche. His name is Rainy.
Rainy lives round a pink lake. Rainy only eats one type of food and that is a magical frog that lives in the pink lake.
Rainy is the last kind of Leaporsche in the whole whole entire world. Rainy sometimes gets scared.
The magical frogs goes and hides in the magical frog house which only magical frogs can get into the house.
The only way that Rainy can catch the frogs is by turning into the Porsche and  attacking the frogs from the side.


Week 30: …..”when did it arrive?” I said

The box
It was an afternoon and there was a boy called Kingston.( I am Kingston).
I was just getting home from school when there was a box in my backyard.
“When did it arrive?” I said to my dad.

I picked up the box and brought it inside with my Dad.
We opened the box with a knife and a fluffy creature jumped out and started trying to eat my cat.
The fluffy creature ran and ate the dinner table. Then it ate my TV from my lounge.
Soon, me and my dad got the exterminators to come to my house and get the fluffy creature.


Week 29: shouted, grave, crimson, frantically.misty


It was a dark, scary, mysterious night. A boy was awake.

He was no ordinary boy. He lived in a cottage. His name was Nathan.There was a crime scene happening while Nathan just woke up. Nathan rolled out of bed and now he was falling outside. Doof! He ran all the way into the cottage where the bank was. He saw a hole in the window and jumped in. Frantically in the misty fog shouted a mad man wearing crimson. It was a robber. He ran away shouting in a grave voice. He started dropping money from his pockets. A couple of days later he got caught red handed. It was all because of Nathan.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kingston,
    I had already seen Porsches turning into Leopards, mainly on car commercials, but I had never imagined this other way around!
    This is just a conjecture, but perhaps “Rainy” got its name from living near a lake and only eating frogs.
    He is right to be scared: I would too, if I though my species was about to fade away.
    I suppose the magical frogs’ house remains underwater, or perhaps it can float over the pink nenuphar (or waterlilies) leaves so that it could be easily smashed by a hungry Porsche.
    Thank you for sharing such an inventive story.
    Teacher Ines, from Portugal (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete