Sunday 29 April 2018

Parker's Writing

Questions and more questions!!!
Once upon a time there was a child and a mother happily sleeping until…
“Mommy! Can we go to the pools?!” asked the son.
“Hush now my Son,” she said. “We need to get some sleep!”
So they carried on sleeping until…
“Mommy! Can we go to the dairy?” asked the son [again].
“NO! GO TO SLEEP!!”
They went  back to sleep peacefully until…
“Mommy!...”
“NO JUST GO TO…” and her child had disappeared!!!
She heard a deafening “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!”
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”
Splat! Her son had gone to the fruit heaven.

She could see him going there. Goodbye my son! THE END

Week 32: …but I didn’t understand the instructions…


The Magic robot


Rattle, rattle. I was super excited about my brand new robot set!!!
Snip, snip, snip. Dump!
Hmmmmmmm? I CAN DO THIS! [not].
So I got the Instructions book and it said: connect A to B.  
I can do this - maybe.
But I didn't understand the instructions.
I picked up the two pieces and tried putting them together.
Two hours later I got 3 pieces.
Hhhhhmmmmmmm… let me check.
Annoyingly, only 1569 pieces to accomplish my year’s goal of the soccer match.

Agh!!! Dammit!!! and shoot!!!
I am never going to make this stupid robot!!!
It's going to take like forever!!!!!


Week 31: Night ZooKeeper:Can you invent a magical animal
that could live in the pink lake or animal hospital and tell us all about them?


Once upon a time there lived a girl named Emily.
She had beautiful  blond hair with a ponytail in it.
She brought a flashlight with her.
She took the flashlight and turned it on.
It was pitch black outside and Emily was starting to get nervous
and she was about to turn back when she heard a devastating ROAR!!!
It was a ultra rare spotted ferrari.
There it was, the spotted ferrari peacefully drinking until Emily screamed.
It transformed into a ferrari and drove away VROOM!!!!!
It splashed mud all over  her lovely hair.

MY HAIR!!!!!  She ran to the tent!


Week 30: …..”when did it arrive?” I said


TICK
¨Aagghh!!! How much longer till it gets here!!¨I shouted angrily.
Then there was a noise at the door.
I slouched down the stairs like water going downhill. Then I opened the door. Huh?
¨When did it arrive?¨I said confused.
The door slammed from the wind´s strong gust.  I walked quickly into the lounge and while I was walking I heard a weird ticking noise and a sparking noise too. Then I put the parcel gently on the coffee table and the stupid sound just got louder. I started to get nervous, then the noise stopped and …
                               boom                               

Week 29: shouted, grave, crimson, frantically, misty


Flash's Death


¨Take that, you crimson coloured superhero!¨ shouted the evil Captain Cold as he shot the misty ice ray.
The speedy Flash frantically ran around in circles. Captain Cold locked and loaded his freezing ice ray on Fast Flash and fired at him  and as he opened his eyes he was completely mind blown! He had frozen the Flash preserved in ice. He felt glorious at what he just did. He could do whatever he wanted when he wanted. And you can still see the Flash's leg grave in the big wood.
The legendary awesome mega epic end

By Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment