Sunday 29 April 2018

Willow's Writing

Week 33:


The Magical Mysterious Durian!!!!!
One day Susan was walking through the forest.
She walked up to a durian tree.THUD!!!!!!
A durian fell to the ground.It split open.
Out crawled a little blue fluffy harmless looking monster.
“Oh you are so cute,” Susan said.
Suddenly the monster began to growl fiercely . ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The cute little monster (well, not that cute anymore) began to grow bigger and bigger
until he was three times as big as Susan.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHH,” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

She ran away as fast as her little legs could carry her.
She ran inside.


Week 32: …but I didn’t understand the instructions…


The Impossible Exam!!!!!!!!!!!
One day I was going to my school.
It was a cheery Thursday and I could not wait to go to school.
My day was going great but then disaster struck!!!
We had just been told the next day we would be sitting an exam for science.
I was so bad at science.
The day came and went.
I sat down at my desk and started my test. Before I knew it I had finished.
Finally we got the results. F was written on my paper.
“I expected better from you,” my teacher said.

“But I didn't understand the instructions…”


Week 31: Night ZooKeeper:Can you invent a magical animal
that could live in the pink lake or animal hospital and tell us all about them?


The Fluffy Pink Octopus!!!!!
Once upon a time there lived a fluffy pink octopus who lived in a beautiful mythical land.
He lived underneath a beautiful pink lake.
He loved to eat all the fluffy fish swimming innocently by.
He slyly crept up behind them and then………..MUNCH!!!!!
Another fluffy fish’s life GONE!!!!!!!

He hid behind a huge rock about 2 meters wide and 3 meters tall.
He wrapped his eight sticky tentacles around the little fish and……….. it’s gone.
What an evil creature.
I would not want to meet that octopus because he might eat me.
To be continued!!!!!!!!!!!!  

The mystery package!!!!!!!


Once upon a time there lived a girl named Mimi.
One day she ordered a bag of squishies.
A month went by. No package.
Then one day she got a call to come to the airport.
When she arrived I was there to greet her. I showed  Mimi her package at the top of unclaimed packaging .
“When did it arrive?” Mimi asked.
“I will go and check,” I said.
“When did it arrive?” I asked the man who had just put it on the pile.
“Yesterday,” he replied.
I went to tell Mimi. But she was not there.

DAN DAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!


Week 29: shouted, grave, crimson, frantically, misty

The Funeral!!!!
It was a sad and quiet evening. Nobody was shouting for thousands of miles. Shadows were towering over the sad little grave. The sky was a crimson colour. It was nearly night. Everybody was crying frantically, trying to stop. There was a scary mist in the cold and miserable air.
“Ahhhhhh” somebody shouted.
Everybody turned slightly to the left. But nobody was there?????????
People looked up and down all over the place. But nothing could be found. What a mystery. Everybody retreated to their cars. But somebody stayed behind. His name was Hunter. He was going to find the person who had disappeared.

Before he could do anything he disappeared as well………………...

No comments:

Post a Comment